Monday, February 5, 2007

Depressing moments

feeling depressed. really depressed. looks like this blog is going to be a really sad blog...

now my life is screwing up. cant seem to handle all those thoughts after surpressing them for so long. today i skipped studio and am in deep shit. reli lagging behind in school work.

can't seem to find motivation to carry on life the way it is. i want to change my life. but realise that life is complicated and it does take much effort to change. change is difficult but it is possible.. i remain hopeful

sigh.. can't seem to find the energy n time to answer those questions... everytime i start thinking of them i feel like reality is pressing down on me. yet i cant jus pause life. life goes on. i can't just run away from reality. but on the other hand, i seem to be wasting time on all these meaningless stuff day in day out.. when can i find meaning in life?

i will not run away.

you can either defeat or be defeated by the system. there is no running away.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Relax...its just school. Everyone makes it out alive. What questions are you asking? I dont see any questions.

Its only school. I skipped school all the time. Its really no big deal. Didnt you already make it out alive...?

I felt what I was studying was not what I wanted then in 2003. However, even after I changed, I also realized what I wanted to study didnt turn out to be a bed of rose. So lesson learnt, whatever it is, everything is the same no matter what. However, I am proud of the fact of I made it out of that place alive, not academically but in terms of life experiences. I experienced been an outcast in a foreign country. Its indirectly becauase of the choice I made. But the fact is I am the outcast. No questions about it. What I also learnt in that country was that I just do my thing, excel that's it. Sooner or later people will learn to take you seriously.

JJ said...

just do my thing, excel that's it. Sooner or later people will learn to take you seriously...

nicely put. i also want to excel in what i do

no specific questions in this post.. just those meaningless questions in the otehr post